Proposal to improving KDE Software Repository Organization

Àlex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Tue Aug 19 23:48:36 BST 2014

On Monday 18 August 2014 21:54:40 Michael Pyne wrote:
> We await your comments, suggestions, clarification requests, and other
> feedback.
The proposed solution will clearly help to improve the situation, so +1!

Something I would like to explore is the possibility of putting on each
repository the information relative to it, and then maybe via jenkins generate
the unified file.

The pros of this is that we have the information about each project contain on
itself making it easier for maintainers to keep the information up to date and
also making it easier to discover this information (not many people know about
kde-build-metadata and surely not third party developers).

Cheers!