Qt Contributors Summit 2014

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun Apr 13 19:46:00 BST 2014

Hi KDE core developers,

the KDE community is one of the biggest users and contributors to Qt, and many
of you are part of that. It would be great to see that represented at the next
Qt contributors summit. There you can meet the community making Qt and what is
around.

If you haven't considered to go to the Qt Contributors Summit yet, please do
now. It takes place in Berlin on June 10-11. You can register at

    http://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2014/wiki.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me and I will try my best
to answer or point you to the people who can.

Regards,
Cornelius