kubuntu 14.04 and 4.13rc/final

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Tue Apr 8 10:19:47 BST 2014

salut,

Kubuntu 14.04 is due for release on April 17 and since that is very
close to 4.13 final tagging/release it is going to be a tight squeeze
to get the final on the release ISO.

While landing the final is very much the intended course of action
there is a chance that we won't be able to make it. If your software
has bugs in rc1 that were fixed meanwhile I'd be very happy if you
could point that out so I can cherrypick all the changes from git and
push them into the Kubuntu rc packaging.

This is very much a fallback plan in case landing final does not work
out, if it does everything will be fine either way. But we'd best
cover our bases :)

HS