Plasma Frameworks 5 article

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 13:20:24 BST 2013

Hello David, Kevin and the KDE Frameworks 5 developers,

We at the KDE Promotion Team are working on an article to explain the
benefits of KDE Frameworks 5 (which is different from the Dot article we
posted yesterday, that is about the release cycle).

We would like to know who currently are working on KDE Frameworks 5, and if
there is any organizations who are supporting and/or sponsoring the effort
(e.g. KDAB, Digia and/or Blue Systems).

We will give you a full review of the article once we have completed the
draft.

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
>From the KDE Promotion Team

(P.S. please make sure I and Jos and the KDE Promotion list are included in
every reply, since we do not have subscriptions to the KDE Core Devel or
the Frameworks 5 development list)