Qt Dev Days 2013

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Wed Sep 4 22:08:14 BST 2013

On Thursday 22 Aug 2013 22:32:19 John Layt wrote:

> KDE e.V. has a limited number of sponsored tickets to Qt Contributors
> Day and Qt Dev Days itself (excluding the Training Day) in return for
> assistance running the conference.  For more details on
> this offer see my blog [2] or the Dot article.
>
> See you at Dev Days!
>
> John.
>
> [1] http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Contributors-Day-2013-Berlin
> [2] http://www.layt.net/john/blog/odysseus/kde_at_qt_developer_days

Hi,

Just a reminder that we still have sponsored tickets available, and can now
offer limited travel sponsorship as well.  We'd especially encourage any
Frameworks hackers who want to attend the Qt Contributors Day to apply.

If you've already emailed me and haven't heard back then please email me again
as my web host silently dropped 80% of my emails for the last 10 days!

Cheers!

John.