kactivities master becomes Qt5/KF5-based

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Oct 21 11:59:38 BST 2013

Hi all,

Following kde-workspace (and stealing a few sentences from that announcement),
we're planning to merge the frameworks-scratch branch of kactivities into
master later today. That means if you're building 4.x branch of Plasma
yourself from Git, you should switch to the
KDE/4.11 branch. The build will fail otherwise, so you will notice.

This was a public service announcement. (And you can ask questions here.)

If somebody can help with the metadata and kdesrc-build, it would be
appreciated - I don't want to screw up something.

For the KF5 kdesrc-build, I'm confident I can manage, but for the 4.x branch
not so much.

Cheers,
Ivan

--
There are no such things as applied sciences, only applications of science.
  -- Louis Pasteur