KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2013-w42
ervin at kde.org
Tue Oct 15 15:59:05 BST 2013
This is the minutes of the Week 42 KF5 meeting. As usual it has been held on
#kde-devel at 4pm Paris time.
Were present: afiestas, agateau, dfaure, dMaggot, jpwhiting, markg85, mck182,
mgraesslin, sebas, shadeslayer, steveire, teo, vHanda and myself.
* We have a nice stable build.kde.org since last week, well done everyone!
* afiestas worked higher up in the stack, mostly powerdevile material;
* he's preparing the kded move, he's waiting for dfaure's confirmation on one
of his patches;
* he plans to finish Solid::PowerManagement port;
* agateau is working on KMessageBox clean ups and factoring some of its code;
* dfaure removed libkfile and kfilemodule completely;
* he's waiting on the KEncodingFileDialog results to get rid of KFileDialog
and then kio;
* dMaggot has just set up his dev env but headless, he's looking for
buildsystem related tasks;
* jpwhiting is cleaning up the knewstuff cmake, still some effort needed;
* markg85 has been working on KJob signals to make them compatible with the
new signal/slot syntax;
* he's also looking into qCDebug and friends, it needs to be evaluated for
* mck182 is working on the ktimezoned port which turns out to be a slim down
* he also ported the kded module tester to kf5;
* mgraesslin is seeing a green kde-workspace on build.kde.org which is where
he's been mostly working;
* teo is making progress on KEncodingFileDialog, there's still some
"deduplication" to do with KFileDialog;
* after that KFileDialog should be ready to go to its final home;
* he's also porting ksmserver;
* sebas ported libnm-qt and plasma-nm;
* he has patches for dbusmenu-qt cmake files;
* and system tray starts to work
* he's also been doing cmake files cleanups;
* shadeslayer is working on the dialog queueing for the dialog job delegate;
* steveire recommends _LIBRARIES variables from Config files and the
template, it requires porting plasma-framework and workspace away from them;
* there's a roadmap for cmake 3.0:
* vHanda did some stupid nepomuk dependency removals (his words not mines);
* he's also blocked on Kross because Sebastian Sauer is unreachable;
* ervin is back in review mode;
* he's also working on emptying KDE4Attic from the date related classes,
KDatePicker moved to KWidgetsAddons, more to go.
If you got questions, feel free to ask.
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
Sponsored by KDAB to work on KDE Frameworks
KDAB - proud supporter of KDE, http://www.kdab.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel