FindKDE4Internal.cmake & clang & c++11 & -fdelayed-template-parsing

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at freebsd.org
Sun Nov 17 23:45:26 GMT 2013

Finally fixed: http://commits.kde.org/kdelibs/daa54a25

> Also, have you reported the errors that clang outputs to the developers? If
> it's correct analysis, it should be fixed - even if it's error-prone
> work.

In this case, I don't think there's a bug: I haven't investigated in
depth, but clang seems to be doing what -fdelayed-template-parsing is
supposed to do, and it's libstdc++ + clang + c++11 that does not work
well (the snippet works if I use libc++ instead).