Adopting AppData in KDE?

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Mon Nov 4 11:21:08 GMT 2013

Hey! :)

We (Muon) currently use AppStream in the PackageKit-Plugin, which is about to
be merged into master.

Adopting AppData would give us a lot more data about applications, which would
be awesome, as we currently lack e.g. long application descriptions.

I don't really care much about spec details, but as long as it is used by
AppStream as well, it is cool for me! :)

Lukas