Adopting AppData in KDE?

Felix Rohrbach fxrh at gmx.de
Sun Nov 3 14:04:16 GMT 2013

Richard, do you realize how you sound like?

"Nice application you have there, would be a shame if something would...
happen to it."

Imho it's a matter of respect to discuss a standard beforehand with a
community. And this threat to exclude apps, well...

Also, using this as a sign of quality is not really helpful. Something
like counting the commits in the last x months would be much more
significant.

Personally, I think it's a good idea to have something like AppData, but
as a way to let an application present itself, not as something
applications are forced to use.

Felix