Requesting freeze exception for JtG

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed May 8 23:23:20 BST 2013

El Dimarts, 7 de maig de 2013, a les 19:10:15, Lydia Pintscher va escriure:
> On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > I guess now that we have a "not totally frozen" kdelibs you could just
> > commit it to master and merge to frameworks and be done with it.
> >
> > Obviously needs to happen before the Soft/Hard Freeze.
>
> Is there anyone willing and able to do this? I can't unfortunately.

Personally I don't think it looks nice in our menus, but i'm not the kdeui
maintainer. I'll let people with an opinion discuss if we want it in or not.

Meanwhile i've done the grunt work.

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110367/

Cheers,
  Albert