Plasma Workspaces 4.11: the last feature release in the 4.xseries for kde-workspace

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri May 3 13:11:02 BST 2013

---- "Martin Gräßlin" <mgraesslin at kde.org> schrieb:
> @Kevin: could you please stop this nonesense about your GSoC project. Yes we
> all got that you are frustrated two years ago. Enough is enough! I don't want
> to ever read about it any more!

OK, so let's put aside *my* project and look at a more important one which got
sabotaged even more by the kdelibs freeze: KSecrets! At least my project works
(as a distro patch), KSecrets never got finished after the kdelibs patch was
rejected. Really sad for a cross-desktop interoperability project all distros had
been waiting for for ages! :-(

        Kevin Kofler