Proposed web shortcut changes

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu May 2 19:02:34 BST 2013

On Monday 29 April 2013 23:40:31 Maarten De Meyer wrote:
> If people agree with the proposed changes

The proposed changes seem fine to me.
Thanks a lot for going through that!

> is it ok to put it in one big patch on reviewboard?

>From my point of view, yes.

> Some shortcuts offer revenue sharing with KDE. Can a developer not
> associated with KDE ev. make these 'deals'? I think amazon offers
> something like that..

I'd say yes; I'm pretty sure KDE eV is fine with getting money from such
deals. I set up the deal with DuckDuckGo. Given the small number of KDE users
going to DuckDuckGo, KDE e.V. gets between $1 and $2 per month from them :-)
But anyway, to set up revenue sharing you'll need to talk to
kde-ev-board at kde.org, at least to get the banking information where the money
should be sent.