Downtime Notification: Git and Subversion

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Wed Mar 27 02:05:49 GMT 2013

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 22:33:24 Stephane MANKOWSKI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know if this is linked, but now, when I use "releaseme" to build
> a tar file, I have an error during the git clone.

I just tried, both your example from git.kde.org, and a full clone from
anongit.kde.org (not sure which one was selected), and there were no issues.

I ran a "git fsck --full" on both as well to verify.

I'm not sure what (if anything) changed in the meantime, but are you still
having this error?

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne