Downtime Notification: Git and Subversion

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Mar 23 02:46:21 GMT 2013

Hi all,

git.kde.org should now be online and operational again.

As the canonical copy of the repositories stored by it was corrupted
in certain parts, we have restored all repositories from another
system.
To the best of our knowledge no commits have been lost, however it is
still possible they were lost. In this case, please repush the
commits.

Please be aware that the anongit mirrors will need time to rebuild, as
will KDE Projects and Quickgit.
If you find any problems with git.kde.org, please inform us immediately.

Our apologies for the inconvenience, we will be analysing the causes
of this to avoid repeats in the future.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin