kwalletmanager ui refactor

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Mon Mar 11 22:13:34 GMT 2013

On Tuesday 12 February 2013 14:10:23 Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> Le Wednesday 06 February 2013 23:14:59 Valentin Rusu a écrit :
> > > Thanks, I understand it better now. Assuming it was also possible to
> > > get
> > > a list of the authorized applications, I created a new revision of the
> > > mockups which show the list of currently connected applications as well
> > > as the list of authorized applications:
> > >
> > > http://agateau.com/tmp/kwalletmanager/3/
> > >
> > > I think it is good to create a separate tab for those because this way
> > > the application can provide an explanation of the list(s). Being not
> > > intimate with the way KWalletManager works, I didn't understand what
> > > the
> > > "Disconnect" button would do. This may happen to others as well :)
> >
> > Nice proposal. I'll stick with your sketch as it'll provide also for the
> > future, when we'll switch to ksecretsservice. Thanks.
>
> Great!

Well, you can now see the results in kdeutils/kwallet:ui-refactor branch.
Any feedback?

Oh, in order to get the menus correctly built, you may want to do the "make
install" from the ui-refactor branch. However, don't be afraid as the code is
pretty stable - I'm already using it on my system.

:)

--
Valentin Rusu (vrusu)
IRC: valir