Review Request 111042: Upstream SUSE specific changes and introduce a DISTRO switch to enable

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Sun Jun 30 20:57:48 BST 2013

In data domenica 30 giugno 2013 15:44:50, Johannes Obermayr ha scritto:

> Why don't you drop obsolete patches and waste binaries then?

You're welcome to join the discussion in the relevant downstream mailing list,
discussion started months ago. This does not however concern KDE.

> remove it). That's my long experience with elitist openSUSE KDE maintainers

If that's the case, the "elitist" maintainers (part of which are upstream KDE
too, like myself) do not want to waste upstream KDE's time with broken
patches.

> This way the [final] code can be easily reviewed and commented. I will
> upload a patch series and close this review request if a solutions is found

Unless the issues with the patches are *fixed* instead of being pushed on KDE,
-1 regardless of the numbers of requests.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter