K(Abstract)FileItemActionPlugin

Frank Reininghaus frank78ac at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:06:04 BST 2013

Hi,

2013/6/20 Ivan Čukić:

>> implemented this at a time when Ivan still refused to acknowledge that
>> there is a bug in his plugin at all. There was no real solution in
>
> From this point on, I'm ignoring this discussion.
>
> I have never said that the plugin is not the reason for the bug 314575, I just
> explained why it is blocking.

you are right, I re-read what you wrote in the bug report. I
oversimplified this far too much here, and I apologize for that.

I'm very sorry if I'm having trouble to keep emotions out of this and
write about this issue in a calm, accurate and matter-of-fact way, but
I cannot deny that it made me very sad that you just ignored the bug
report for several months and never said at least 'sorry'.

Sorry again for the misinformation and best regards,
Frank