KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2013-w25

Kevin Ottens ervin+bluesystems at kde.org
Thu Jun 20 11:39:35 BST 2013

Hello,

On Wednesday 19 June 2013 15:50:54 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 June 2013 17:23:15 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > Announcements:
> >  * Tomorrow no new patch should be started, instead we get all the pending
> >
> > ones integrated so that dfaure can do a merge on thursday morning;
>
> Due to git.kde.org being unreachable most of today, we're extending the
> window a bit. So please don't start new patches tomorrow too, and let's try
> to integrate as many as we can tomorrow.
>
> dfaure will do his merge on friday morning.

OK, we made some good progress this morning on pushing the pending patches,
and nothing new got posted on the reviewboard. So dfaure starts his merge
*NOW*, please don't push anything to kdelibs frameworks branch until he sends
a follow up email to notify he's done.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Regards.
--