startkde modifies PATH to add qt4 bin dir to the front

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 00:09:05 BST 2013

On Tuesday 18 June 2013 19:19:24 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
[snip]
> > There's also a check that the dbus session is available, but surely we'll
> > error out soon enough if this isn't the case?
>
> Sure we could do all that, but given the black magic that is involved in
> startkde (or so I've been told), i'd prefer to go for a simpler solution
> like the attached patch.
>
> If anyone is running without qdbus on the path can you give this a try?

I have just tested it with my Debian setup (I'm currently running it) and
everything seems OK, PATH is as it should be, nothing broke.

But so far I haven't tested with XDG_CONFIG_DIR setted as I don't know exactly
what to do (I may need an extra setup maybe?).

--
Los comentarios o respuestas sobre SL en tono absolutista solo hacen aparecer
a la comunidad SL como una sarta de fanáticos que viven dentro de un

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/