Releases in 3 months

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jul 18 00:19:12 BST 2013

El Dimecres, 17 de juliol de 2013, a les 07:37:16, Luca Beltrame va escriure:
> Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Just as a reminder, we have the Release Team BOF tomorrow July 17 at 10:15
> > at Room A2
>
> Would it be possible to post the outcome of the discussion here? It would be
> very helpful (as unfortunately I'm not in Bilbao).

Jonathan sent the minutes in an email with subject "release schedule BoF"

The outcome as I understand it is:
 * I'll propose a new schedule for 4.12 where all the freezes are collapsed
into one
 * Alex will (or will find someone to) create tools that will help with
"release management", e.g. git hooks, templates, and whatnot.

And for 4.13 we'll re-evaluante if it makes sense to a 4 (or 3) month release
or go back to 6 months.

Hope this is acceptable for everyone.

Cheers,
  Albert