Releases in 3 months

Jaime Torres Amate jtamate at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 13:05:13 BST 2013

How would the release schedule ( http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.11_Release_Schedule) be in a 3 or 4 mounths release? 1 month for new features, 2 or 3 for bugfixing, translating, language bindings? Or like linux kernel, allways develop new features in other branches, and 1 month to merge them and then fixing?

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono Android con K-9 Mail. Disculpa mi brevedad