Releases in 3 months

andrea diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 17:53:51 BST 2013

What about a single official development branch?
Just use two branches:
- master branch (stable)
- kdevel branch (devel)
You develop wherever you like and push things on "kdevel" branch when
ready. If you like the "one branch approach", you devel things directly in
kdevel branch.
People knows there are just 2 important branches: master and kdevel. One
people per project can think merging from kdevel to master when things are
"ok".
I think this adds just a tiny layer for people working with one branch and
it is basically the same for "multibranches people". And it allows both
worlds to cohexists.

--

Andrea Diamantini
WEB: http://www.adjam.org