Releases in 3 months

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Mon Jul 8 19:09:47 BST 2013

Le lundi 8 juillet 2013 19:55:46 Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> El Dilluns, 8 de juliol de 2013, a les 15:45:13, laurent Montel va escriure:
> > Hi,
> > As you know I work a lot on kdepim (but you forgot to ask me if it was a
> > good idea or I didn’t receive mail... :) )
> >
> > Ok kdelibs and kde-workspace is frozen until KDE SC5 so less work for you
> > for example.
> >
> > But for kdepim we are not a big team, and we have a lot of feature to
> > implement and it’s not possible in 2 months.
> >
> > For example I finished my last feature 2 days ago (sorry I was a lot of
> > feature to do for 4.11)
>
> Errrrrrr, what?
>
> You finished a feature 2 days ago? Why? We've been feature frozen for 1
> month!

Yes I finished it 2 days ago, but started 2 months ago.
So it was bug fixing, I didn’t create new feature 2 days ago.

And I had 6 months to develop it, so think when there is 3 months to do it.

Regards.

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel. France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090