Review Request 108592: Added some more operations in analitza

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 21:43:03 GMT 2013

On Montag, 28. Januar 2013 05:17:22 CEST, Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi
wrote

> Please remind that analitza is a library (under KDEEdu) for
> compute symbolic mathematics (analyze math expression), plotting
> math objects and all of that are based on MathML standard; is
> used for KAlgebra, so I think the name is perfect.

Sorry, but the deduction does not make the least sense to me (why is the "analyzer" -> "analitza" transition "perfect" because it's used in KAlgebra??)

-> "libkcas" (because K-CAS) or "kmlcas" ("camelcas") could be "perfect"

I've no idea where the "itza" would stem from - nor do i think it's anything to really worry about because of some "anal litza" (because "analyza" is close to the "anal lisa" then; ftr: litza actually /is/ a female name)

Regardless of that and just out of curiosity:
do you mind explaining the "litza" part?

Cheers,
Thomas