KDEREVIEW: share like connect and plasmate

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Jan 6 01:10:36 GMT 2013

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 09:56:47 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> What about Share-Like-Connect?

i was waiting until i was back in the office with time to work on it again
before requesting the move. :)

so ... yes, SLC is ready to be moved out of kdereview.

we have it working properly on desktop as well as for touch devices and while
not all of our (internal) API modifications are where we want them to be, it is
sufficiently developed for another proper release ... (we've already made 3
releases of it with Plasma Active, fww)

thanks in advance :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo