Moving libkfacebook to extragear

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:31:30 GMT 2013

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> AttendeeInfo misses a d_ptr?

Are you deleting the d_ptr? Maybe i'm missing something but for example you
> don't seem to delete the d_ptr of PagedListJob, no?

I reworked the dpointers a bit, classes deriving directly from Facebook*Job
are now extending its dpointer, which is then deleted in the baseclass
(FacebookJob). All other dpointers are also properly deleted.
Partly-related - our d-pointer tutorials don't delete it either [1][2].

> You probably also want to add Q_DISABLE_COPY to most of the classes with
> d-pointers, otherwise the default constructor and operator= will do
> something
> that you don't really want.

Fixed.

[1] - http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Library_Code_Policy#D-Pointers