Possible GSOC ideas

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Feb 26 13:40:18 GMT 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
> On Sunday, February 24, 2013 11:33:50 todd rme wrote:
>> Although I will not be able to mentor, I have come up with a few
>> possible ideas for GSOC fitting with this year's "polish existing
>> things" theme.  They may or may not be appropriate or even desirable,
>> so feel free to ignore any or all of them:
>
> On the mailing list, these will get lost. Please add them to the wiki. (Wether
> or not they make sense (I cannot judge), will be decided by the students and
> the proposal selection process, I suppose.)

Please only add ideas to the wiki which have a mentor and which we're
actually willing to follow through with. I'd like to not open up the
ideas page on the wiki to random crap (not saying these suggestions
are) without a mentor. It'll just disappoint students and make it
really hard for them to say what is worth putting time into.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org