Request: Move of kdev-perforce plugin from playground to extragear
mvolden2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 22:31:38 GMT 2013
I have created a sysadmin request to move kdev-perforce to extragear:
Bug 314632 <https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=314632> (Request: Move of
kdev-perforce plugin from playground to extragear)
*Whatever you choose, there are some rules to follow before you are allowed
to move to either location: *
- * There should be user documentation in docbook format. If you need
help, you can ask for help to the KDE Documentation team:
kde-doc-english at kde.org<https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-doc-english>.
There is no documentation in the plugin as such. However, it works in the
same manner as the current supported version control system plugins in
Kdevelop which are documented here.
- * There should be developers documentation in the form of apidox for
libraries you can check this at ebn<http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/>
- * There should be no krazy code checker issues reported. Again, you
can check that at ebn <http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/>. There
is also a tutorial on using
here on TechBase.
I have run Krazy2 on the sources and there are currently no issues reported.
- * You should have checked for basic problems with a profiler. I hope
we will get a tutorial on how to do this soon *
Have run some tests with valgrind, and things seems to be fine.
- When the split is pulled, mr. Grenade is no longer our friend
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the kde-core-devel