Login for bug reporting

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Thu Feb 7 09:26:52 GMT 2013

Onsdag den 6. februar 2013 22:20:07 skrev Frank Reininghaus:

considering that we get lots of duplicates for any reproducible
bug, my impression is actually not that there are to many
obstacles in the bug reporting process. Providing any kind of
"contact me via email/Facebook" channel will only make it worse.
I'm already spending a lot of time marking reports as
duplicate/invalid or telling people that reporting bugs for KDE 4.8
or earlier is not quite as useful as they think. Please do not make it
worse by lowering the bug reporting barriers.

Anders