kwalletmanager ui refactor

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:51:49 GMT 2013

On Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013 16:40:04 CEST, Anders Lund wrote:

> Great to get rid of that extra window! What I think is why even
> the graphical
> representation of it? How many people have more than one wallet? And would
> they loose functionality if the option to switch was represented by a menu
> (Files->Wallet->)?

One could maybe conditionally hide the pageview (because the majortiy of ppl. will not be interested in > 1 wallets but those who are will then likely prefer a more direct access?)

Btw: does anybody actually use the systray thing?
I need to see that window ~ once a week and then just launch the walletmanager (so the systray icon is disabled, but that's afaik not the default, is it?)

Cheers,
Thomas