Moving Baloo and Baloo-widgets into KDE SC

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Sat Dec 28 00:55:00 GMT 2013

On Friday, 27 December 2013 13:43:50 CEST, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> kphotoalbum

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, KPhotoAlbum uses just the stars widget. The
actual rating is saved in its own DB.

We do care about the backwards compatibility, though, which means that a
released tarball needs to work with previous KDE versions (up to some
undefined release) as well. A flag-day change from #include <nepomuk> to
#include <baloo> would not work well, but a simple #ifdef which can easily
be triggered by finding a cmake package via pkgconfig or so is fine.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/