Klook/dolphin

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu Dec 26 10:53:47 GMT 2013

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Michael Reeves <reeves.87 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anybody still working on Klook? If so I have an updated patch for dolphin
> integration.

Then you should ask the author of it. AFAIK the source code is still
on their server, not on the KDE ones, as the integration with Dolphin
in its current way of working is not going to happen. It would need to
change the way it works currently as it causes problems when launching
it, be this with the current shortcut that is already in use for other
things, or with an additional button. In other words: it doesn't
integrate as well as the authors suggest it would.. Also I can't find
any newer information than version 2.0 that was released with Rosa in
November 2012

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org
use ISO standard ODF instead (ISO/IEC 26300)Hi Michael,