frameworks build instructions wrong / won't work with kubuntu 14.04

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Thu Dec 19 12:25:57 GMT 2013

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Harald Sitter <sitter at kde.org> wrote:
> tldr: in ubuntu 14.04 automoc will (currently does) fall over dead
> with a qt5 built according to frameworks build instructions. what to
> do?

xnox was nice enough to look into this in detail and identified the
problem as having a much smaller scope than I had originally thought.
In particular this should *not* affected non-distro Qt builds that are
used in manual builds (i.e. not using dpkg build tools). A
solution/improvement for the existing issue is being worked on and
should work as expected in the final.

HS