Nepomuk in 4.13 and beyond

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 09:40:32 GMT 2013

Hi Vishesh,

While we're doing a "better Nepomuk", something that I'll personally love
improved is real-time[1] resource updates. We disabled resource watcher in
PMC a long time back because it used to slow down things a *lot*. I'd
envision something along the lines of signals which would notify the
resource IDs (or equivalent) that have changed. While the bare minimum
would be creation/deletion, notifications about changes to metadata will
rock.

Cheers!

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)