filter unwated cflags? (-ffast-math)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Apr 16 19:29:25 BST 2013

El Dimarts, 16 d'abril de 2013, a les 16:39:32, Bernd Buschinski va escriure:
> hi,

Hi

> I am not sure how do deal with unwanted cflags(cxxflags), so I ask here :)
>
> For kjs for example -ffast-math is known to cause problems, as we stricly
> rely on IEEE compatible floating point, NaN, Inf, signed Zero and all the
> stuff.
>
> So the question should I filter them? or leave it to the user to
> optimize(break) his system?

Well, if you know it'll break, you should shout. If that shouting means just a
huge message or stopping the compilation i am not sure, but if it'll give you
extra work for no reason in forme of bugs, etc. i'd go for stopping the
compilation.

Cheers,
  Albert