Freedesktop Summit

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Wed Apr 3 16:05:20 BST 2013

On Wednesday, 3 April 2013 15:38:57 CEST, Àlex Fiestas wrote:
> If you want to add any point to the agenda mention it in this thread and I
> will add it.

I've asked on the xdg mailing list about how to direct-open files with a known MIME type which are stored on a location not accessible via some "well-known and widely implemented" protocol [1]. Unless there's some clear answer without any obvious disadvantages, I think it would be interesting to hear some discussion about this topic.

With kind regards,
Jan

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xdg/2013-April/012732.html

--