kdev-python move to extragear -- once more

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed Apr 3 15:43:50 BST 2013


I don't know whether there are rules for such cases, but I would say in such a 
situation it should be decided by the relevant developer team - that is 
kdevelop. I don't see how I as a workspace developer can properly judge the 

Given the thread I see a clear "yes" from the kdevelop team.


On Wednesday 03 April 2013 10:53:32 Sven Brauch wrote:
> Hi list,
> kdev-python has been in kdereview for almost four months now, and
> still no decision has been reached. Since I'm the person asking for
> review, I can't decide anything.
> What's the policy for a reviewed application when there's voices for
> and against accepting it? If the application should be rejected, then
> so be it, but you'll have to state that clearly (five persons telling
> me it's good and one person telling me it's not doesn't really allow
> me to take any action).
> Somebody has to tell me what to do here, or else nothing will happen.
> Cheers,
> Sven

Martin Gräßlin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-core-devel/attachments/20130403/c2e9da57/attachment.sig>

More information about the kde-core-devel mailing list