kdev-python move to extragear -- once more

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 3 09:53:32 BST 2013

Hi list,

kdev-python has been in kdereview for almost four months now, and
still no decision has been reached. Since I'm the person asking for
review, I can't decide anything.
What's the policy for a reviewed application when there's voices for
and against accepting it? If the application should be rejected, then
so be it, but you'll have to state that clearly (five persons telling
me it's good and one person telling me it's not doesn't really allow
me to take any action).

Somebody has to tell me what to do here, or else nothing will happen.


More information about the kde-core-devel mailing list