Appmenu support for KDE 4.10
gnumdk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:24:44 BST 2012
since last mail, many changes.
- DBus interface allowing KWin to ask for applications menu to popup
- New Top menubar:
* Auto hide with glow effect for easy access
* Multihead: menubar follow application window screen allowing usage
Configuration has been moved to kcm_style.
Library allowing applications to get a QMenu from kded-appmenu.
Aurelien Gateau plasmoid patched to use this library and works along side
Not ready IMO for KDE 4.10 due to problems pointed by Alejandro Fiestas
Olivares in previous mails. But this is really not needed to have appmenu
support in KDE available.
- Add support for another menu model access in libdbusmenu-qt
- If we fail: add this model to this libkappmenu branch based on krunner-
appmenu code (proof of concept, segfaulting version):
Here how it looks:
More information about the kde-core-devel