SLC for all 4.10 workspaces (was: Re: How Can I change wallpaper from CLI?)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Sep 9 22:18:09 BST 2012

El Diumenge, 9 de setembre de 2012, a les 14:24:16, Mario Fux va escriure:
> Morning
>
> As I'm sold to the SLC concept

Maybe you could explain to us mere mortals what's the difference between
Share, Like and Connect.

I understand Share, but Like and Connect is just Share to me.

Note: I've never used SLC since doesn't seem to be easily usable on the
desktop.

Cheers,
  Albert