Possible ferris-kio hackfest at opensuse conference in October?

Ben Martin monkeyiq at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 1 05:46:30 BST 2012

Hi,
  I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for an initial discussion...
It has been mentioned that I might like to try to organize a one day
hackfest in Prague in October [1] with the aim of trying to either make
libferris work together with kio or just swap cool features between VFS
developers ;) Hopefully more the former so that code can be shared too
and everybody can use both VFS seemlessly :)

  I thought I'd reach out to see if any KIO developers are interested in
this and are planning or available to be in Prague for a filesystem geek
day!

[1] http://conference.opensuse.org/