Qt Contributors Day Berlin: KDE Edition

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Wed Oct 31 12:01:04 GMT 2012

Hello everybody!

  You would likely all already be aware of the Qt Developer Days in Berlin
which is in just under two weeks. We have been granted space by the
organisers, our good friends through a long while, and employer of at least
some of you, to host a KDE centric version of the Qt Contributors Day from
last year. I hope some of you will be interested in joining us at this mini-
sprint for discussions and perhaps even some hacking! :)

Details and registration info at:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Contributors-Day-2012-Berlin

PS: Yes, i'm aware we're just slightly close to the event, but that's
unfortunately how timing has ended up working out for this one...

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-