Moving libkfacebook to extragear
lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Oct 31 11:21:55 GMT 2012
Am Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012, 11:52:53 schrieb Martin Klapetek:
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:
> > I see not code to load the translation catalog libkfacebook (old name) or
> > libkfbapi (new name).
> > Afaik you should use KCatalogLoader to load your translation catalog
> I was actually just about to ask this - i18n is used only in three
> places/files, so should I add the KCatalogLoader to each of those files?
* This class is useful in libraries where you want to make sure that
* anyone that uses your library will get the correct catalog loaded.
* Just declare a static KCatalogLoader in the global namespace of one of
* your cpp files and that will load your catalog once
* the global klocale is created
* @param catalogName The name of your catalog
* @since 4.6.2
* static const KCatalogLoader loader("libkdepim");
libkfacebook is one library, so one KCatalogLoader is sufficient.
More information about the kde-core-devel