Introducing a plugin loading approach inside of the KWallet convenience API

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Mon Oct 29 20:21:47 GMT 2012

On 10/29/2012 07:07 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Can we please please plase be sure this time it works? Don't want to repeat
> the fiasco we had with ksecretservice that was introduced in 4.8 and then
> removed in 4.9 since it wasn't really working.
Well, this time I'll do things more carefully, on a step-by-step basis.
I cannot afford another "remove" step :-)

This step is the first one, as decided at the time when we backed-up -
see the link [2] below.
It only takes the existing kwallet code in put it into a plugin.
I'm currently running with this setup with no issues, on my system.

> Cheers,
>    Albert

Cheers,

--
Valentin Rusu (IRC valir, KDE vrusu)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService, KWallet replacement)