Moving libkfacebook to extragear
krammer at kde.org
Sat Oct 27 17:05:31 BST 2012
On Saturday, 2012-10-27, Martin Klapetek wrote:
> I'd like to move libkfacebook, the foundation for akonadi-facebook
> resource, into extragear. It's been in use for a while, lots of distro ship
> it bundled with akonadi-facebook resource, which is now becaming part of
> kdepim-runtime for 4.10 with libkfacebook as optional compile-time
> I'd like to ask for a review of this library, currently in kdereview -
I had a cursory look and found a couple of things. CCing the original authors
so they can provide input.
- The job classes should have a QObject *parent = 0 argument and pass parent
on to KJob's constructor.
- Some of the constructors that can be called with only one argument are
missing the explicit keyword.
- FacebookJob(QString, QString) calls setCapabilities, FacebookJob(QString)
- Is the FacebookJob(QString) constructor really needed. It seems all jobs
need a path
- All jobs to the same URL base setup (protocol, host, token). I am wondering
if the base class could just have a KUrl member and initialize all the common
stuff and derived classes just add to that.
- the *Info classes seem to be normal data classes, IMHO they don't need to be
QObjects but rather "value types"
- The typdefs in eventinfo.h create global types with very generic names, e.g.
Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer
KDE user support, developer mentoring
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 190 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the kde-core-devel