Review LibKdeAccessibilityClient

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Thu Oct 4 10:44:12 BST 2012

Hi,

so after we took the time to hack a bit more on the library in Randa,
I would be happy about more comments.

The plan is to use it for our tools (currently Simon and Magnifier),
so the only thing I didn't do is to change it to depend on ECM.

I find the CMake part is quite nice now, it doesn't even require the tedious
FindFoo.cmake files, instead it uses the "target-exporting feature of cmake"
that Alex suggested (good stuff indeed).

After realizing it was Qt only, we were bold enough to rename it to
QAccessibilityClient.

Especially Peter reviewing and using it for Simon makes me feel relatively
good about the lib, since it confirms its usefullness. The "manual test" in
there is turning into a full accessibility debugging tool, another thing
turning out better than I initially expected :) Give it a look when bored,
it's fun to play with and works with Gnome and KDE apps (assuming you have qt-
at-spi and libatspi2).

Greetings
Frederik