Porting KActivities to KF5 (Re: Review Request: Add Activity Awareness to KFilePlaces* Widget (OnlyInActivity))

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Oct 2 19:14:14 BST 2012

> In short, the whole "libs / runtime" split idea from KDE4, is gone in KF5,
> replaced with the more modular "here is all you need for technology xyz".

I know. That is the reason why I decided to keep it in one repository in the
first place - to have it as close as possible to the layout it will have in
the KF5.

The only thing that I find potentially problematic is what happens is the
service needs some framework that, in turns, uses kactivities (core) library.
Though, I don't see it happening, just thinking about it as a contingency
plan.

Cheerio!

--
There are no such things as applied sciences, only applications of science.
  -- Louis Pasteur