KIO::ListJob::entries emits twice for folders with 100+ entries. Why?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 23:49:11 GMT 2012

I'm hitting a bit of an issue here in debugging SlaveBase::listEntry..
KIO is not running in the same thread as i'm running which makes
debugging tricky.
However, when i use GDB and set any breakpoints in slavebase.cpp in
the SlaveBase::listEntry funtion it does break but in my main
function..

Adding kdebug/qdebug lines also aren't visible. And i added quite a
few just so i won't miss it :p

So, how can i debug this?

What i can do is grab the logic out ant test it in a separate C++ project.