What is the git workflow for kdelibs ?

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sun Nov 11 11:30:10 GMT 2012

On Saturday 10 November 2012 Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> community.kde.org feels to me like a completely unorganized heap of random
> stuff.

That's true to some degree, and it's exactly the reason why we crated
community.kde.org, because we don't want to put this unorganized stuff, which
is only understandable, if you have inside knowledge, to 3rd parties as
documentation.

Techbase is supposed this organized documentation understandable by 3rd
parties, so only the stuff, which fits this should go there.